Orthopedics Hospital in Chennai
Rela MS hospital offers round the clock state-of-the-art accessible and affordable specialty care services for orthopaedic and emergency trauma. The main scope of services includes, premium outpatient care which focuses on preventive or therapeutic orthopaedics, complex orthopaedic and spine surgeries, hassle-free day-care surgeries, physiotherapy services, luxury inpatient services and rehabilitation to benefit the patients hailing from the neighbourhood and from all over the globe.
We at Rela MS being the best ortho hospital in Chennai offer a full spectrum of orthopedic care with an innovative approach to restore function and range of motion for patients who are suffering from long-term suffering from severe injuries and diseases that affect the musculoskeletal system which includes the bones, muscles, joints, nerves, tendons, ligaments and other connective tissues.
Rela MS Hospital being the best ortho hospital in Chennai
The department of Ortho surgery delivers exceptional care to seek and develop both surgical and non-surgical innovations, to foster a culture of respect and well-being, and to grow diversity and excellence in our clinical practice and research which supports the community both locally and globally.
Our Ortho Doctor in Chennai treat every orthopedic condition of the young and old by implementing the cutting-edge technologies and surgical techniques in performing comprehensive treatments for both young and old including the sports injuries, hip and knee arthritis, spinal deformities, trauma and musculoskeletal tumors with a commitment to equity, diversity and inclusion across all our missions in this Ortho hospital in Chennai.
Types of musculoskeletal pain requiring ortho surgery in Chennai
- Bone pain – It includes injuries relating to the bone fractures or other musculoskeletal injuries causing pain in the bones. Less commonly, bone pain can also be caused by a tumour.
- Muscle pain – Pain causing muscle spasms, cramps and injuries can lead to some infections or tumours leading to muscle pain.
- Joint pain – The inflammation and stiffness accompany the joint pain. It is common in older age groups where getting rest can make them better and performing activities worsens it.
- Tendon and ligament pain – Tendons and ligaments form the strong bands of tissue that help in connecting the joints and bones. Sprains, strains and injuries can lead to pain in the tendons or ligaments.
Symptoms of Orthopaedic Conditions
The symptoms will vary from patient to patient based on the orthopaedic condition relating to a specific condition besides affecting the body parts.
Some of the mild or major symptoms include:
- Unusual appearance of joint
- Fatigue causing severe pain in the joints
- Swelling in the injured area
- Stiffness in the muscles or joints
- Muscle spasm
- Tingling, numbness and weakness
- Redness and warmth in case of inflammation
- Deformity of a bone or joint
- Open wound
- Difficulty in mobility or extremity
- Bone striking through the skin
- Unbearable pain or severe swelling
Orthopaedic injuries, such as bone fractures and joint dislocations can lead to complications and require immediate medical attention by Ortho Doctor in Chennai.
Risk factors of Orthopedic conditions
In general, the Ortho hospital in Chennai treat orthopedic conditions that occur from various risk factors such as,
- Having a chronic disease such as diabetes
- Participating in sports or recreational activities
- Using improper body mechanics and lifting techniques
Treatment provided in the department of Orthopedics
The Ortho Doctor in Chennai works together with the dedicated medical professions to offer a treatment plan depending on the underlying cause of the patients’ musculoskeletal pain which can aid the patient to restore to their normal activities.
Common treatments in the Ortho hospital in Chennai
Listed are the common treatments given by the Ortho Doctor in Chennai.
- Chiropractic adjustment
- Medications using pain relievers
- Occupational therapy
- Physical therapy
- Using steroid injections
- Therapeutic massage
You can approach Rela MS hospital for standard care and service as this best Ortho hospital in Chennai has proven consistently in ensuring the treatments to the patients with the highest marks creating utmost patient satisfaction using the overall medical expertise.
Read also Best Liver Transplant Hospital in Chennai.