Heart is the most vital muscular organ in the human body which defines our overall well-being. If you have a healthy heart, it means the physiology of your body is functioning at its optimal level, aiding other organs, which can be a perfect balance between physical and mental well-being too.
Unfortunately, heart diseases such as congestive heart failure, congenital heart disease, heart disease, and coronary heart disease are succumbing young lives to heart-related ailments owing to various factors. This crucial organ needs special care and attention, in these fast-paced lives because heart disorders have been the leading cause of death for both men and women in every part of the globe.
At the best heart hospital in Chennai like the Rela MS Hospital, the cardiological procedures and treatments are specialised to treat all types of heart disorders and ailments. With a highly qualified and trained cardiac surgeon in Chennai, we have created an overwhelming success rate making sure that all your cardiological needs are taken care of at their best with state-of-the-art services.
What is Heart Disease?
Heart disease or disorder is a wide range of conditions that affect the heart. The disease or disorders of the heart may include: Blood vessel disease such as CAD (coronary artery disease), Congenital heart defects (heart problems you are born with), Myocardial infarction, Angina pectoris, Atheroma, Arrhythmias (irregular heartbeats), heart valve disease and diseases of the heart muscle, etc.
When Should You Visit a Heart hospital?
Anyone who experiences symptoms or warning signs like pain, tightness, pressure and discomfort in the chest, shortness of breath, fatigue, excessive sweating, vomiting or nausea, pain in the neck, throat, jaw, upper belly area or back, along with numbness, weakness or coldness in the arms or legs should seek a cardiology hospital to receive prompt treatment.
If you are in Chennai, you can visit the best heart hospital in Chennai – Rela Hospital to get advanced treatment for a quick recovery.
What are the Reasons to Visit a Heart Hospital?
A heart hospital is the best place to receive standard treatments for any type of heart disease. The heart ailments can develop in any age starting from young to old. Heart attacks and other life-threatening conditions have to be treated more effectively at a hospital than at home.
If you or someone who is suffering from a heart condition, visiting the heart hospital in Chennai can be the best course of action.
Also, the best cardiology hospital in Chennai specializes in heart care by offering world-class treatment to provide top-notch medical care with unique features that make your visit more comfortable and convenient. Besides that, the doctors are specifically trained in treating heart conditions making it cost-effective compared to other hospitals.
Advanced Diagnosis & Treatment Procedures
Your cardiac surgeon in Chennai will examine and enquire about your personal and family medical history to provide you with the best of treatments. Many diagnostic tests will also be taken in the heart hospital in Chennai to decide what type of treatment has to be given to help you overcome heart disease.
Some of the advanced procedures offered at the best heart hospital in Chennai include the following:
- Diagnostic Electrophysiology Studies
The electrophysiology study is a test conducted to examine the activity or the electrical system of the heart to detect any abnormal heartbeats or arrhythmia. The electrical activity is measured using advanced catheters and wire electrodes through blood vessels that enter the heart. Comprehensive care is provided by the best cardiac surgeon in Chennai to ensure that your test remains uncomplicated.
This medical procedure is performed to restore the normal heart rhythm in patients who are affected with arrhythmias. Cardioversion is done by sending electric shocks to the heart using electrodes that are placed on the heart. This scheduled procedure has to be performed in the best heart hospital in Chennai
- Catheter Ablation of Arrhythmias
This procedure is used by the best cardiology hospital in Chennai by utilizing radiofrequency energy to destroy a small part of the heart tissue which is responsible for causing rapid and irregular heartbeats. It is used for treating arrhythmias only when medicines are ineffective or not tolerated.
At Rela MS Hospital, catheter ablation is sometimes done with open-heart surgery, but it’s often done using catheters, to make the procedure minimally invasive and shorten recovery times.
- Resynchronization Therapy for Heart Failure
Resynchronisation therapy is done at the heart hospital in Chennai where the cardiac surgeon will implant a device in the chest to facilitate the contraction of the heart’s chambers in a more efficient and organised way. The device is the biventricular pacemaker, which is used to deliver electrical signals to the lower chambers of the heart to maximise the amount of blood being pumped out.
- Pacemaker and Implantable Cardioverter Defibrillators
Pacemakers and implantable cardioverter defibrillators are devices that are used in the best heart hospital in Chennai to address ventricular tachyarrhythmias and treat dysrhythmias. ICDs have revolutionized the treatment of patients who are at risk of sudden cardiac death. A permanent pacemaker is an implanted device used to provide electrical stimuli causing cardiac contraction. All the latest ICDs also work as pacemakers.
With the vital goal of patient comfort and complete cure in mind, we at Rela MS Hospital tirelessly and dedicatedly provide the best care to our patients with expert treatment combined with the human touch.
Rela MS Hospital – The Best Heart Hospital in Chennai
- Rela MS Hospital provides a wide range of diagnostics and therapeutic services fostering the needs of patients with cardiovascular ailments.
- The comprehensive services are provided by the best cardiac surgeon in Chennai for all types of interventional cardiac procedures, such as Primary PCI and coronary angioplasty, and stenting (PCI) for acute myocardial infarction.
- This renowned heart hospital in Chennai provides an extensive round-the-clock service with a dedicated team of world-renowned medical professionals who are committed to health care using cutting-edge technology.
- Complex cardiac procedures like Mitral-valvuloplasty, Cardiac Resynchronisation procedures, Permanent Pacemaker Implantation, AICD (Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillator) Implantation, Implantation of IVC Filters, Coronary Bypass Surgery (CABG), Valve Replacement, Valve repair, TAVR / TAVI, LVAD, Aortic root, Aneurysm surgeries and procedures for congenital ailments are also performed in this best heart hospital in Chennai.
- In addition to comprehensive medical care, Rela MS Hospital is committed to providing primary and secondary care to the local population on par by adopting international standards besides delivering healthcare at an affordable cost.
- Moreover, this well-known and best heart hospital in Chennai offers a full range of non-invasive and advanced diagnostic services that include HUTT, Ambulatory Blood Pressure Monitoring, CTC Coronary Angiography, and Nuclear Scans for Cardiology.
Rela MS Hospital has a renowned team of experts to perform all types of complicated heart surgeries. If you wish to experience outstanding care with innovative treatments, you can visit this best heart hospital in Chennai as we aim to provide unique care and cutting-edge treatment for both adults and infants with heart problems of any magnitude.
Read also Best Liver Transplant Hospital in Chennai.