The liver is the main powerhouse of the human body where the food we eat is broken down into the intestine and stomach by various proteins, enzymes and bile which is produced by the liver. It is also the storehouse of minerals, vitamins, and carbohydrates.
Choose the best foods for liver health to keep the liver fit. 1. Avocado 2. Walnuts 3. Garlic 4. Turmeric 5. Beetroot 6. Olive Oil 7. Fatty Fish 8. Green leafy vegetables 9. Fruits. 10. Berrie 11. Green tea 12. Tea and coffee
– Avocado contains a unique antioxidant known as glutathione, and different minerals, vitamins to filter harmful toxins from the body to improve the overall health of the liver. – Walnuts contain nutrients, fats, vitamins and antioxidants to treat various disorders. Black walnuts oxygenate blood in the liver.
– Garlic activates the liver enzymes in flushing out toxins and waste material from the body. – Turmeric – Turmeric protects the liver against damage and regenerates healthy liver cells by naturally increasing the bile production and also prevents fat accumulation.
Beetroot juice contains nitrates and acts as an antioxidant benefitting the heart. It also reduces inflammation included in best foods for liver health because the chemical found in the beetroot can help the human body fight against liver disease.
– Olive oil along with its extract protect the liver from different toxins. – Fishes (salmon, tuna, mackerel) have a rich source of omega -3 fatty acids reducing liver inflammation to maintain normal levels of enzymes and prevent accumulating extra fat in the liver.
– Cruciferous veggies with rich content in antioxidants and vitamins A, C, K aiding body providing healthy support to – Fibrous fruits eliminate toxins from the body providing a healthy support to digestive tracts. – Berries rich in anthocyanins increase antioxidant enzymes, improve immune response, and protect against liver damage.
– Green tea is full of antioxidants which help in reducing inflammation and detoxification of the liver. – Tea and coffee lower liver damage in patients with existing liver problems. It also lowers the risk of permanent tissue damage and cirrhosis, improves the formation of liver enzymes, and reduces inflammation.
The best foods for liver diet can help to lower the risk of liver diseases and cancer besides improving enzyme production and boosting protection against harmful toxins. Using healthy liver diets in a natural, and holistic way keeps the liver protected.