When, your liver stop functioning properly, in that case, you may need a liver transplant. In India, it is generally recommended if your case went serious to last-stage liver disease, which is said to be chronic liver failure. This is a life-threatening and serious liver disease, caused by many liver conditions. And for example, one is cirrhosis which is the common cause of the last stage of liver disease.
It is a disease that happens usually when healthy liver tissue is substituted by scar tissue. Only a liver transplant is the ultimate solution for this type of disease called cirrhosis. The new liver is placed to function properly, removing the old one. If you have such kind of severe issues of a liver condition like cirrhosis then book your appointment and get checked soon here at Rela MS hospital which is a popular known for best Liver hospital in Chennai.
What is Liver Transplant?
A liver transplant is a surgery where the dysfunctional or unhealthy infected liver is removed from the body and a new healthy liver from another person is placed into it, that process is called a liver transplant. Being a well-known Liver hospital in Chennai, Rela MS hospital offer cost affordable liver transplant surgery and also performs over 200 liver transplants every year.
When Is It Done?
- Damage caused by drinking more alcohol
- Cirrhosis is caused by hepatitis C (late-stage of liver scarring).
- Extra fat deposition on the liver is called Fatty liver diseases.
- The liver can stop working due to an infection or genetic disease.
- Liver damage due to any chronic hepatic condition.
- Biliary atresia is more seen in children, which indicates a liver transplant.
- Hemochromatosis ( rise in iron in the body).
What Happens When a Liver Fails?
For all these reasons liver transplant is required, if you have a major complication like Cirrhosis then Rela MS hospital a liver transplant in Chennai offers best to best liver transplant surgery, where you can get a Healthy Liver to lead a happy and healthy life.
When anyone’s liver stops functioning well then it becomes inflamed. This inflammation can cause scarring of your liver tissue, leading to liver fibrosis. This Scarred tissue can’t work on healthy tissue. Then gradually the healthy parts of anyone’s liver will work under pressure to cover the scarred areas this condition is called liver cirrhosis and is utmost needed to have an entire liver transplant.
If anyone could see the above liver complication then better to check with a liver specialist. Rela MS Hospital, known to be the finest Liver hospital in Chennai, offers the best liver transplant surgery at a compatible price. To function your body’s liver also plays a vital role in the body, in another way we can say it is the filtration system of our body where it filters the blood and breaks down harmful substances, these harmful substances break down and then excreted out from the body through stools. If the liver stops functioning then the whole body system like metabolism, digestion, and protein synthesis will be disturbed and out of their track.
What Are the Types of Liver Transplants?
It depends on the donor’s availability:
Alive Donor (Living Donor) – In this case, the healthy liver is taken out from an alive person and then implanted in the site, which will take a few weeks to regrow.
Deceased Donor – In this case, the donor is dead, but the Heart is still beating, and the brain is dead only, where anyone can take the liver that is compatible with the required needs. Such donors come under this section. 96% of liver implants are done from a deceased donor and only 4% are living donor
What are the Symptoms?
When a patient goes through certain symptoms of liver diseases that are discussed below here, then it is recommended to consult the Best Liver Transplant Surgeon. Rela MS hospital, which is acknowledged to be the best liver transplant in Chennai, has specially trained doctors who can take care of very nicely before and after liver transplant surgery.
- When you feel Nausea or Vomiting
- Prone to Jaundice
- Having Itchy skin
- When anyone observes pain in the upper right abdomen
- Abdominal swelling.
- Feeling tired or sleepy.
- Loss of appetite of not willing to eat
- Dark yellow pale urine
- Pale stool
- Chronic fatigue
When you need to have a liver transplant when you any
- Acute Liver Failure: Happened after the first sign such as jaundice and predicts that the liver has sustained severe damage.
- Chronic Liver Failure: This liver failure happens when anyone develops a disease like fibrosis or cirrhosis.
Who Is Qualified for a Liver Transplant?
Doctors recommend when the present condition is not enough. There are many hospitals one of the best Liver hospital in Chennai is Rela MS hospital, which has an experienced team of doctors who see the condition of the patient and after that, the doctor opts for a liver transplant if the patient has last-stage liver disease. A liver transplant is required when there is acute liver failure and complications. In this case, the doctor suggests a liver transplant.
Rela MS Hospital is best in best when it comes to a Liver Specialist Hospital in Chennai, this hospital has an experienced liver specialist doctor named Prof. Mohamed Rela (MS, FRCS, DSc), Liver Transplant Surgeon, can meet him if you have any liver complications like Cirrhosis & Hemochromatosis.
Why does anyone need to go to a Rela MS Hospital?
Rela MS Hospital is known to be the finest and lauded Liver hospital in Chennai, which is great in offering the best liver transplant surgery at a very less price.
Here are a few reasons why you want Rela MS hospital as the best Liver hospital in Chennai
- Rela MS Hospital has experienced qualified and skilled doctors who are keen experts and have a wide knowledge of liver transplant surgery.
- The hospital has well-equipped laboratories and the best equipment that is required for successful transplant surgery.
- Rela MS Hospital has a track record of success in liver transplants with an overall success rate of 95%
- The hospital offers inclusive liver transplant packages at an affordable cost.
- Rela MS Hospital also gives care on post-transplant so that the patient can get a speedy recovery and get well soon.
If you have any serious liver complications then you need to be aware; this blog will surely help you to get informed about why you need to have liver transplant surgery, or what stage you need to have your liver transplant. If anything, serious!! then never waste any time, life is very precious and valuable so quickly meet Mohamed Rela (MS, FRCS, DSc), serving at Rela MS hospital a liver specialist hospital in Chennai
Also Read : Best Foods for Liver Health